When you are vacating your rental house or building, all you can think about is getting your bond back. Happy Tradie’s bond cleaners Brisbane provides bond cleaning services in the entire Brisbane area for all landlords, tenants and property managers. We provide professional cleaning services that will give you every chance in getting the deposit back. We even provide a guarantee for bond recovery for all our customers. This guarantee can be used if you are not pleased with our job.
For all types of bond cleaning, call Happy Tradie’s bond cleaners Brisbane. We are specialists when it comes to end of lease cleaning in Brisbane. Our bond cleaning services include:
- Full professional bond cleaning
- Extensively cleaning the entire oven
- Mopping the entire place
- Vacuuming all the carpets and floors
- Removing all the cobwebs in the ceilings and walls
- Extensively cleaning all the kitchens, toilets and bathrooms
- Cleaning all the windows including the tracks on the windows
- Pressure cleaning of all the patios
- Cleaning the security screens
- Wiping inside and out of the cupboards
- Cleaning all the light fittings
- Washing all the walls
- Wiping all the skirting boards
- Cleaning all the spots on the ceilings
- Wiping all the powerpoints and light switches
We have seen many tenants trying to clean the property and not able to achieve the best level of cleaning. This sadly is not accepted by any property manager or landlord. You can simply hire our professional services, and we will take care of everything.
- We have a professionally trained team
The best way to clean your house or building is to have a professional and trained team like Happy Tradie clean the place. We will provide a faster and a more efficient bond cleaning service, than the usual cleaners. All our teams are managed by a expert supervisor who ensures no time is wasted.
- Competitive bond cleaning fees
We offer a fixed and an hourly rate for our bond cleaning services. For small or shorter jobs, we generally recommend an hourly rate. On the other hand, larger jobs are better off with a fixed rate.