Happy Tradie provides both dry cleaning and steam cleaning for your carpets, and we provide our services in all the areas of the Brisbane city. Nothing will clean your carpets better than a professional carpet cleaning Brisbane city service by Happy Tradie. We will clean your carpets according to the industry standards. We will ensure that your carpets are thoroughly cleaned, by using a combination of the best cleaning equipment and processes.
We provide the following carpet cleaning Brisbane city services:
- Carpet Steam Cleaning
- Carpet Spot and Stain Removal
- Carpet Water Damage Repair
Carpet Steam cleaning is suited for all carpet types, including flat weave, tufted, knotted, needle felt, and woven carpets. Naturally steam is a powerful cleaning agent, and it leaves behind no toxic residue and also does not discolor the fabric. Our operatives will effectively use steam cleaning to deep clean your carpets. The steps for Steam cleaning area as follows:
- Pre-Vacuuming the carpets so that the dirt and dry soil is completely removed.
- Pre-spraying the entire carpet, using specially formulated cleaning solution designed for carpets. It is left on the carpet for 20 minutes so that it penetrates into the fibers of the carpet, and kills the bacteria and loosens the soiling.
- Rotary scrubbing is used for heavily soiled carpets.
- Treating the stains on the carpets
- Removing the dirt and soil on the carpet by using the hot water extraction.
- Grooming the carpet so that the appearance of the carpet is improved.
We can help you remove tough stains on your carpets including wine stains, vomit, urine, paint and much more. Normal stain removal is completed using our steam cleaning process. However, if at completion the stains are not removed it requires additional treatments such as spot dyeing and heat transfer methods.
Before starting the stain removal process, we will also discuss the possibility of the stain to be completely removed, and whether the stain is permanent.
We also provide carpet flood repair services by using the most advanced water damage equipment.
- Water Claw: It is a sub-surface spot lifter
- Dehumidifiers: This will extract all the humidity from the air around the carpet
- Injectmate: This will inject a solution into the carpet so that the mould growth is prevented.