Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Youtube for the Deaf Community.
The Rta Rules
Tenants must pay their rent on time and use the rent payment method written in their agreement.
Rental bond and deposits
- A rental bond is a security deposit a tenant pays at the start of a tenancy.
- It is lodged with the RTA using a Bond lodgement (Form 2) by mail, in person or online.
- It is held by the RTA and is paid back to the tenant at the end of the tenancy provided no money is owed to the lessor/agent for rent, damages or other costs.
- It may be possible to transfer a bond from one property to another. See the Transferring a rental bond page for more information
- See the Getting your rental bond back page for information at the end of a tenancy.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.