The only other stuff you’re going to need is a bucket, a microfibre cloth and some dish liquid.
- Drop a few drops of dish liquid into your bucket and fill it about 1/2 way with warm water..
- We’re going to use the microfibre scrubbing pad to wash the windows and then we’ll use the squeegee to wipe them clean and dry
- Dip the scrubbing pad into your mixture and apply it to the glass in an S pattern – try and get into all of the corners
- Next, you’ll use the squeegee and starting at the top, wipe from one side to the other..
- Then, You can use the microfibre cloth to wipe the frames and corners clean..
You can attach a pole to reach windows which would normally be out of reach..
You can also use this tool indoors – just use less water on your scrubbing pad and maybe place a rag or cloth at the bottom of the window to protect your window sills…